- I'm still not over my weirdness with listening to FM 100.
- I actually keep a heating pad in my car on my seat and plug it in every time I go anywhere.
- It's my white trash version of heated seats and I'm totally okay with that.
- I gave up drinking soda three weeks ago. Even the precious Mountain Dew.
- Since then I have gained three pounds.
- I'm turning into a bitter old woman with a gray hair that gains more weight with each healthy choice I make.
- I'm convinced that my blood is actually half Mountain Dew.
- Surprisingly, quitting the Mountain Dew has not been as hard as I thought it would be.
- I'm finding that's the case with most things that I think will be hard....just jumping in is the hardest part and then it gets easier from there.
- My phone is making me a lazy typist.
- I originally typed "typer" but it seems that is not actually a word.
- I love Auto Correct and the more ridiculous it is, the more I love it.
- My favorite so far is about flaunting toilets. I won't go camping without them.
- I've completely lost my mind and gone in to full fledged delusions. The current delusion is that I actually have the capacity to run a half marathon.
- Once I start training, I'm pretty sure I'll gain fifty pounds.
- Oh, the bitterness.....it is multiplying.
- Probably like my gray hairs.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
I think it's time for some confessions. We need some good, old fashioned, tawdry confessions to brighten these bitterly cold days of January that truly do suck the life out of us all. I'll go first.....