Presenting, my bullet point list!
- Deciding to homeschool! (yes, really)
- Deciding to move! (yes, really)
- Building a new house
- Selling our old house (quite the adventure)
- Living in my inlaws basement while our house was completed
- Getting a part time job
- Getting another part time job
- Quitting both jobs
- The Holidays! (oh my gosh...)
And now here we are. I have realized a lot of things over the course of the last year, but one thing is for sure. I've missed blogging. I got caught in the trap of thinking I needed to be making money from my blog in order to spend time on it. But I was wrong. I just like writing. I love documenting the crazy journey that is my life. It gives me perspective. And I love looking at old posts of things I had forgotten about.
So, here I am. Here's to a boring 2016! A year with a lot more blogging and a lot less crazy. (maybe)